Over the years, contributing to my communities has been incredibly important. I remember how I was impressed by the community service I saw my parents and grandparents give back and receive when in need.
Here’s what has been important to me in raising my kids while also contributing to my profession…
- Benchley Weinberger Elementary School: Parent Volunteer – 2004-2008
- ADR-San Diego: President – 2007; Board of Directors – 2005-2010
- Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR): Workplace Section Co-Chair – 2005-2007; Newsletter Editor – 2008-2010
- Kensington Community Church: Wedding / Event Coordinator – 2007-2010
- YMCA Mission Valley: Parent Coordinator for family events – 2009-2011
- YMCA Copley: Board of Directors for developing new center in City Heights – 2011-2013
- Coronado High School: Chair for the Boys’ Golf Booster Club – 2013-2015…they’re off to college now so it’s time to turn to a new direction!