We help people in conflict move past impasse.
Dispute Resolution Services | Workplace Mediation | Facilitating the Interactive Process | Advanced Resolution Learning
Today's workplace demands a different type of leadership and employee engagement to work through cultural, generational, gender, and communication challenges. The words 'diversity' | 'inclusion' | 'civility' takes on new meaning in the aftermath of recent years and events.
It takes an 'agile' leadership perspective to look at how we show up and how we engage as leaders.
Leaders are delivered proven interventions to navigate the landmines of today's work world.
Contact us now for your complimentary consultation on how we can make a difference together.
- 1:1 Conflict Coaching for leaders at every level
- Leadership Bootcamp for 'Manager in the Middle'
- Mediation services for conflicts in progress
- Team-building strategies
- Conflict resolution learning opportunities
The traditional way of doing legal business has shifted rapidly, changed dramatically, and the changes are ongoing as we move to a new world of work in how and where we do business.
The attitudes and perceptions of the people who seek our services have also shifted. Clients want more as they seek to resolve differences...whether they be factual, legal, emotional or relational.
Here's what we offer so contact us now for your complimentary consultation:
- A Virtual Mentorship for the Lawyer Advocate | Mediator: learn wherever you are and when you want!
- 1:1 Coaching to Prepare You and/or Your Clients for Mediation: a behavioral health perspective for dealing with people in conflict.
- Mediation services for those relationship conflicts where the facts and laws have less to do with reaching resolution than dealing with the emotional issues behind people in conflict.
- Advance your dispute resolution skills in managing clients with challenging behaviors and high conflict personalities.
Discover your Emotional Potential
How you show up matters
✅ The significance of attachment styles from early childhood and how they still have an impact on how you show up with others
✅ The human brain (just a little bit)
✅ The psychology of conflict and the art of compassion. Why is it not enough to be empathic?
✅ Your emotional potential for making a difference and why should you leverage it
Why work with us?
Hi, I am Dr. Debra Dupree, The Mindset Doc.
Our world of work is much more complex on many different levels than ever before!
With nearly 30 years in dispute resolution and a career in working with people in conflict, I work with leaders across disciplines on how to leverage the mindset to work with people from different walks in life.
What you gain when working with me:
- a new framework (mindset) for looking at conflict
- proven strategies for working through 'people' differences
- uncovering the veil of unconscious bias & impact on workplace relationships
- improved health, wellness, and organizational happiness
Now, isn't that worth taking some action towards agile living?
Our experience speaks for itself
that we helped to improve their results in mediation by expanding their mindset.
that now know how to conduct an effective dialogue with their employees when it comes to benefits and accommodations.
whom we helped polish their skills and knowledge by leveraging their mindset for greater influence.
Our vision & mission
Our vision is to positively and influentially reset and redirect people’s thoughts and perspectives around conflict from something to avoid to an opportunity to learn, grow and improve.
Our mission is to influence millions of minds worldwide through meaningful engagement and valuable content at your feet on the ground or virtually in the cloud to make a difference in the civility of today's world.
Our purpose is to build authentic connections and personal accountability to thrive with a growth and agile mindset.
Our intent is to strengthen your resilience by being proactive (not reactive) and assertive (not aggressive) for leading consciously, influentially, and courageously to achieve peace-making at every level of life - one conversation at a time.
Clients from all over the world trust us
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
- Wayne Dyer