Valerie Sheppard is a catastrophic-stroke survivor, inspirational keynote speaker, university lecturer, and CEO of The Heartly Center for Mindfulness and Self-Mastery. Valerie uses the principles and practices in her multi award-winning, #1 best-seller, Living Happy to Be ME!© as centerpiece of her transformational practice, which is helping young people and adults, executives and entrepreneurs experiences more happiness, success and fulfillment. She’s been featured on the cover of My Authentic Life Magazine, published in 11:11 Magazine, and is a featured Luminary on InspireMeToday.com . She has also been featured expert on numerous leadership and heart-centered living radio shows, podcasts and tele-summits.
Join me, The MINDSET Doc Debra Dupree, as Valerie and I navigate through, discover and uncover how life can know us down and how to get right back up!
1. How do you define “curveball”?
2. What kinds of curveballs have you danced with?
3. What are your favorite tools for managing curveballs and other tough situations?
4. How do presence and mindset play a role?
5. What’s been your most difficult part of dancing with curveballs and what have you learned?
6. You book has won several awards, what does that mean for readers?