Want to see what we’ve done in the past? Click here.
Here’s how the program works…
- The interview is a live audio over FREE CONFERENCE CALL and then available for playback from FCC as well SOUNDCLOUD and ITUNES. We at TIP also create a blog and post to our website at www.relationships-at-work.com after the event.
- Click here to schedule if you haven’t already:
- A series of promotions are released prior to the event via Facebook, Twitter, Linked, Instagram In and Constant Contact. We share promotional pieces for you to use on your social media. If we’re not already connected, via social media please do so prior to the event before the show so we can cross-promote you and the podcast:
- Interviews are 40 minutes long & booked in Pacific Time. A meeting invite will be sent to you so it call-in properly in your time zone. Please show up 15 minutes prior to the start of the show to test for sound quality and we can get warmed up before going LIVE!
- This is a conversational style interview. In preparation, I ask that you develop 4-5 questions that help bring out the “essence” of your message that shape the format of the interview and you know what to expect.
- This is a professionally-based show based on integrity and positive influence so be mindful of language and potential unintentional impact that may occur for you and me! If you are talking about a sensitive subject like diversity, politics, or other charged topics, let me know so I can give listeners a heads up at the beginning of the show.
- There is no requirement to offer a gift, however, it is highly recommended to provide a bonus offering (lead magnet). You will be invited to share your lead magnet at the end of the show along with the best way to contact you including your website and links to any articles and/or book(s) you have.
- Legal matter: By participating in “THE INTERACTIVE PROCESS (TIP)” Podcast interview, you agree to allow Debra Dupree, host of TIP to record, distribute, and publish the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Debra Dupree and TIP to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution
- There will be a 5 minute debrief following the interview after the recording ends.